11.16.2013

The Girl With Saggy Pants In The Cosmetic Aisle


I always wake up 3 minutes before my alarm, and it drives me crazy.
I brew a pot of coffee and head to the shower.
I flex in the mirror as I wait for the water to get warm.
I use Axe for my body wash and Coconut Conditioner for my hair.
I dry off and throw on some boxer briefs and a sports bra.
I finish with some mascara and cologne.

I use men’s products. I wear men’s clothing.
I burp and fart in public. I hit on girls at the club.
I would rather watch sports than go shopping at the mall.
I answer when I hear “bro.” I wear ties and collared shirts.
I look forward to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

This is me.
However, I’m a woman.
And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I’m comfortable in my own skin.
And I’m confident in my actions.

I’m the girl with saggy pants in the cosmetic aisle.
That’s who I am, and I’m proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment