12.15.2013

I'm started ANOTHER business, but need your HELP!


EntrepreNEWyou
~ Training for entrepreneurs & business owners worldwide ~

I'm at it again!! I'm launching a new business that specializes in training entrepreneurs and small business owners. 
Since starting my own fitness business, I have gained SO MUCH knowledge about being an entrepreneur and a business owner. I've spent the past couple months compiling: statistics, innovative tools, leadership advice, women entrepreneurs, must-have business apps, social media tips, and so much more. I've created a website and all social media is covered, but I still need YOUR help!

I'm asking for help to raise money to purchase a domain, a business phone, and office supplies needed for this business. I am asking for a total of $500. Every dollar contributed will go into training and potentially giving more businesses job opportunities. I'm dedicated and determined to meet my goal.

Click on the link below to learn more about my Indiegogo Campaign:

"EntrepreNEWyou" Indiegogo Campaign

Again, thank you for ALL your help and support! There are some wonderful perks for entrepreneurs and business owners, so make sure you check those out! Have a wonderful day and thank you for your valuable time!
Further inquiries, email me at: entrepreNewyourlife@gmail.com

JiBBY BOND
Entrepreneur ... again, and again!
"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way."

No comments:

Post a Comment