11.13.2013

I Dress Like A 9, Not A 10

JiBBY BOND

I dress like a 9, not a 10.
I'm not perfect and I don't want to put off that I am.
I wear my heart on my sleeve, but my sleeve stays rolled.
I sag a little; not because I have baggage, but because I know that I will always have room for improvement.
My shoes are scuffed, only because I've been used, stepped on, and down some windy, dirty roads less traveled.
My watch stays clean and shiny because time is valuable to me.
I wear layers because there's more to me than meets the eye.
I pay close attention to detail with my rings, socks and scarves, because it's the smaller things that move me the most.
Sometimes I wear glasses because I know I'm a visionary, and I always want to have clear vision.
I slick my hair back because I have a genius mind, and I want to protect my roots that are full of knowledge.
I'm not perfect and I don't want to put of that I am.
I dress like a 9, because I'm not a 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment