11.10.2013

AND THEN IT ALL MADE SENSE

Recent happenings have given me the beautiful opportunity to reflect on my life. A chance to sit down and see what this life, my life, is all about. As I like to call it, an inner reflection of my past, present, and future.

I thought about my past…
All the relationships I’ve had. What lessons I've learned from those I shared my heart with. All the advice and knowledge my family gave me from before I can even remember. The times I thought life could not be harder and could not get better. What life-changing decisions I made to promise myself a hopeful and bright future.

I thought about my present…
The success of my entrepreneurship. How thankful I am to have a healthy body, and all the hard work I put in to staying this way. My talents that I am confident to share with people I don’t personally know. The admiration I have for my mother and how much I’m becoming her. The friends I have that I would do anything for. The understanding I have for how big of an effect just one person can have in the world. How hard it is to be financially stable. The intuition I have been blessed with and am aware of. How every single day I grow and change.

I thought about my future…
What goals I have for this upcoming year. The person I happily and willfully promise to share my life with. What town I will live in and call my home. What skills and talents I will attain. The positive and valuable friendships I will create. The kids I will raise and teach. The legacy I will leave for future generations.

And then it all made sense.

I have grown into a beautiful, talented, wise, confident, passionate, loving person. I realized that everything I do, in my personal and business life, is for others. I became a personal trainer, so I could inspire others to live a healthy and fit life. I started writing again, so I could inspire and uplift people all over the world. I opened my heart to relationships, so I could show another what true love feels like.

I’m not claiming to be perfect. In fact, I’m far from it. But I continue to let go of pride and selfishness. I desire to help others. I literally crave happiness for those around me and those I come in contact with. I want others to know that there is meaning in life and we really are here for a purpose. We need one another. We should inspire each other. We need to put our differences aside and give respect to every person we come in contact with. Because if you really think about it, we cannot survive without each other. People need people; to change, to grow, to love, to help, and to create a harmonious world.

I’m not done living. I’m not done loving. I’m not done giving. I will continue to do these things, because they make me happy and I know, without any shadow of a doubt, that my actions make this world a better place.

I recommend taking a moment out of your busy life to reflect. To figure out what your purpose is. To understand who you’ve become and what you want for your future. And when you do, it will all make sense.

3 comments:

  1. "People need people; to change, to grow, to love, to help, and to create a harmonious world." Well Said! Thanks for being the beautiful person you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very bright light and an infectious energy that radiates love. Shine on, soul sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written buddy! Keep on doin you Gemini :-)

    ReplyDelete